Hi friends! How often do you find yourself saying, “I wish I knew a good florist“! (Plug in dentist, resale shop, ice cream store, chinese restaurant, shoe store, babysitter, daycare, etc…you get the drift!) I’m no different. As we go through life, we meet lots of people and frequent lots of places. Great customer service and quality products are important and, in this day and age, increasingly harder to find! Below, you’ll find a list of my favorite places to go for the things I need in my life, either for my business or for my family. The people that run some of these businesses are just that-friends of mine, and I’d like to share them with you. If you live in their area, please pop in and visit them-give them a try! They would love to meet you and get the opportunity to service you. A few of these are my favorite online stores that I have counted on, time and time again, to support my business…
- Dazzling Daniela: 424 Main Street, Plymouth, MI 48170 | This beautiful boutique specializes in dresses, accessories and shoes for the modern & fashion savvy woman. The assortment includes day, evening and social occasion dresses, including some one-of-a-kind dresses and designer dresses that can be special ordered. The prices will make you smile and the service is fantastic! Also check out recently added sportswear and separates! http://www.dazzlingdaniela.com | Returns: RTW & shoes: 14 days with receipt (unworn) may be exchanged or receive store credit; Jewelry sales are final | 734.404.6399. **”LIKE” their Facebook page and you’ll receive updates on new products, specials and discounts!
- Main Street Flowers & Gifts: 210 Main Street, Belleville, MI 48111 | Located on Main Street in downtown Belleville, Main Street Flowers & Gifts, is a full-service, locally-owned and operated florist offering same day floral and gift delivery, specializing in domestic fresh flowers and seasonal gifts including candles, fragrances and gourmet food items. They are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements. Backed by prompt and friendly service, their professional staff is dedicated to making each customer experience a pleasant one. | They deliver to local area hospitals and care facilities in addition to churches and schools. The owner, Jane Vesche, is incredibly friendly, approachable and professional. I have never been disappointed in any product that I have purchased from her store! | http://www.mainstreetflowersbelleville.com. Call 734.697.7400 OR 1.800.818.ROSE.
- Sweet Chateau Bakery: 533 Main Street, Belleville, MI 48111 | Sweet Chateau specializes in beautifully detailed deliciously moist/melt in your mouth cupcakes, cheese cakes, specialty cakes and unique wedding cakes. For more information and to place an order for any delicious cakes or products for your special event or “just because” gifts…….please call | 1-855-2chatea or email info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consignment Clothiers: 42937 Seven mile Road, Northville, MI 48167 | Specializing in selling current, “like-new” designer fashions & accessories for women | *Contract required | 248.347.4570.
- Home to home: 42941 Seven mile Road, Northville, MI 48167 | Specializing in reselling furniture and accents for the home | *Call for appointment before drop off. *Contract required | 248.348.3750.
- Green and Glamorous: 42847 Ford Road, Canton, MI 48187 | Green and Glamorous is an upscale resale boutique. This store has an amazing selection of clothing and accessories! The owners are very customer-focused and their entire team is friendly and outgoing. They are all about helping women to maintain a glamorous wardrobe that is continuously fun, revolving and different! They are committed to inspiring women to making small changes to live a more green lifestyle in their quest to be glamorous. They are committed to meeting their client’s needs and delivering great service. They accept better designer labels only, and offer a sizing range from 2-24. Items must be clean, in-style and in excellent condition to be considered for consignment. $10 annual consignment fee. *Call ahead to schedule an appointment: 734.404.6117. | http://www.greenandglamboutique.com
- Adorama camera & photographic: Adorama is one of the largest online resources for everything camera, video and electronics related! In addition to carrying most of the large name brands in camera gear, they also have their own line of quality gear. Quick shipping & good customer service. Free shipping and 30 day returns on most items. | 800.223.2500. **Just click the “ADORAMA” link at the bottom of this page to begin shopping!!!
- PPSOP (Perfect picture school of photography): http://www.ppsop.com | Founded by Bryan Peterson, PPSOP is an online photography school that offers a multitude of photography classes including the world famous “Understanding Exposure”, based on Bryan’s best selling book and taught by the author himself, along with Chris Hurt. (The book is a MUST HAVE, by the way, along with his others! It was the jumping off point that catapulted me into wanting to start my business!) There is a wide variety of course selection to choose from including food and travel photography, software training (photoshop, Lightroom, etc), lighting and more. The pricing is quite reasonable and the instructors are talented and reputable individuals who take time to issue quality, detailed critiques of your work. | 877.428.8730.
- Clickin’ Mom’s: http://clickinmoms.com | Clickin mom’s has changed my life! CM is a community of female amateur and professional photographers who are focused on sharing and educating the masses! Their forums alone are worth the mere $50 annual fee! They offer regular online classes, tutorials and workshops to help expand your knowledge and improve your photography skills. Through the group you can also get access to discounts off products and services and many other wonderful benefits! However, by far, the best benefit is simply being part of an amazing group of women who share best practices willingly so that the rest of us can benefit. Do yourself a favor and join the mailing list to see what it’s all about. I guarantee that you will quickly want to become a member! **Just click the “CLICKIN MOM’s” link at the bottom of this page to check them out for yourself!