Whether you’re newly engaged, celebrating a mile-marker anniversary or just need to update your portrait collection, having your pictures taken as a couple is always a great idea! We make it easy for you. You can shoot in studio or at the location of your choice; whatever works for you! The best memories of the two of you are always captured when you are at ease, having a relaxing time, just being together and enjoying one-another. That’s how we approach portraiture and that’s how your session will unfold!
The experience isn’t much different for mother’s and daughters, except for the fact that you can opt to add in a little “glam session” by including a full makeover with our amazing makeup artists! Plan for a wonderful day, complete with makeup, hair and accessories! After capturing amazing family memories to last a lifetime, you’ll want to head out on the town for some more “together time” and show yourselves off to friends and family!
Details on Couples sessions:
COUPLE SESSION (STUDIO OR LOCATION) WITH NO MAKEUP ARTIST | $150
- 1 hour session
- 1-2 outfit changes
- 1-2 backgrounds
- Up to 30 final images to choose from
- Add professional makeup artist for $60
MOTHER & DAUGHTER SESSION (STUDIO) WITH MAKEUP & STYLING | $250
- 2 hour session
- 2 outfit changes
- Professional hair and makeup
- Multiple background changes
- Up to 40 final images to choose from
For all sessions:
- Portrait art and print products sold separately. We specialize in providing quality portrait art. Collections start at $425. Ala carte mounted prints start at $40. See additional viewing and ordering information below.
- Session fees are considered “non-refundable” retainers, due at time of booking, to hold your date and cover the photographer’s time and talent to capture, process and professionally edit your photographic art.
- Ordering: Viewing & ordering appointments are conducted in-studio approximately 2 weeks after your session, in which you will be presented with a “live” slide show of your final portrait collection and given the opportunity to peruse each image in detail, as projected in large screen format. At that time all of our Portrait art products and packages will be reviewed with you, samples will be shown to you, and we will review our current specials and promotions. We will be available to you to help in selecting the appropriate art pieces for your home and extended family members. Full payment must be received before your order can be submitted to our labs. All product orders are final once submitted to the lab.
- Facebook postings: Our studio does post a handful of watermarked, final images as promotional “sneak peeks” on our Facebook page for you to “Tag and share”. You are welcome to do so and then keep those images on your personal PC, cell phone or other social media sites, once they are posted. This image sharing is considered part of our studio session package and our gift to you! If you do not wish to have any of your images posted on Facebook, please notify us in advance and we will, of course, honor your request.
- Travel fees: Additional travel fee of $30.00 will be charged for any on-site destination located more than 30 miles from the studio.
- Cancellations: If you must cancel your session date, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. We will then reschedule your date and transfer your session fee accordingly. (Failure to reschedule a session within a 12 month time frame will result in forfeiture of original retainer fee.)