At Timeless Images by Susan our family portrait sessions are focused on ensuring a fun, relaxed and enjoyable experience for you! We are dedicated to personalized service and our goal is to provide a comfortable environment in order for us to achieve the best results possible, capturing the true personality and interaction of your family. Your session is the only one that is booked for the day, which allows us to take our time and avoid being rushed in order to get to the next client.
Every session includes your choice of a studio or location setting, to be determined during your initial consultation. Session lengths are “guidelines”. If we need to shoot longer, no problem! We’ll keep going until we’re both satisfied that we’ve captured everything on your wish list.
FAMILY SESSIONS | $149
- Duration: 1-1.5 hours
- Multiple backdrops for studio sessions
- When shooting on location we’ll make our way through several areas, to ensure variety in backgrounds
- We provide you with 25-35 final proofs in a private, password-protected online gallery
- Print products sold separately. We specialize in providing quality portrait art. Collections starting at $599. Ala carte mounted gift prints starting at $40. See additional viewing and ordering information below.
- Session fees are considered “non-refundable” retainers, due at time of booking, to hold your date and cover the photographer’s time and talent to capture, process and professionally edit your photographic art.
- Ordering: Viewing & ordering appointments are conducted in-studio approximately 2 weeks after your session, in which you will be presented with a “live” slide show of your final portrait collection and given the opportunity to peruse each image in detail, as projected in large screen format. At that time all of our Portrait art products and packages will be reviewed with you, samples will be shown to you, and we will review our current specials and promotions. We will be available to you to help in selecting the appropriate art pieces for your home and extended family members. Full payment must be processed before your order can be submitted to our labs. All product orders are final once submitted to the lab.
- Facebook postings: Our studio does post a handful of watermarked, final images as promotional “sneak peeks” on our Facebook page for you to “Tag and share”. You are welcome to do so and then keep those images on your personal PC, cell phone or other social media sites, once they are posted. This image sharing is considered part of our studio session package and our gift to you! If you do not wish to have any of your images posted on Facebook, please notify us in advance and we will, of course, honor your request.
- Travel fees: Additional travel fee of $30.00 will be charged for any on-site destination located more than 30 miles from the studio.
- Cancellations: If you must cancel your session date, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. We will then reschedule your date and transfer your session fee accordingly. (Failure to reschedule a session within a 12 month time frame will result in forfeiture of original retainer fee.)