It’s important to understand that by booking your photography session with me, you will be getting someone who is passionate about creating quality custom portraiture for you. I love and appreciate art. It is my mission to get to know you and to create for you, a personalized & memorable portrait history that you can be proud to display in your home or utilize in your business.
The benefits of coming to a private professional Photographer vs. a “big box” or chain photographic studio for your portrait needs are many. Here are a few of the reasons I’d like you to consider me…
- I want to get to know you and to have a relationship with you, in order to deliver a quality product that meets your expectations. You are not just a number to me!
- I value your time. I too, am a working mother who struggles to balance a business with family. Prior to starting my business I worked an average of 45-50 hours a week in a high pressure job as an HR Director in the retail industry. I have high service expectations as a consumer and those expectations carry directly over into my business-and that’s a great thing for you!
- I take my time during my sessions. I feel that it’s important to get to know my clients, learn a little about them and incorporate their personalities into the photoshoot. I will not herd you through my studio like cattle! I will rarely, if ever, book two sessions back-to-back. I want to ensure that we always have enough time to do everything right and not feel rushed.
- My ability to provide you with more shooting options (studio OR location) equates to more variety in your final image results. When actively shooting, I try to encourage collaboration from my clients. This ensures that everyone’s ideas are incorporated into the shoot.
- I personally edit and digitally enhance every final image to ensure that you receive quality, professional images to your liking. I will edit/process the following: teeth whitening, stray hair removal, skin softening, blemish removal & eye brightening as needed. I will also strategically plan to shoot images that will serve well in either black and white or sepia tones. All of these enhancements are included in my pricing.
- My best senior session INCLUDES both a studio session and an outdoor shoot. We also include unlimited wardrobe, additional family members and props. My objective is to make our sessions “customer-friendly” by simplifying the process and keeping the pricing competitive.
- We specialize in catering to women, empowering women and helping women to find and “see” the beauty in themselves! Our beauty & fashion sessions are amazing and fun! They are filled with pampering, makeovers (with AMAZINGLY talented makeup artists!), fashion, girlie-accessories and lots of wonderful memories that will be recorded in time; resulting in astounding images that you will get to keep forever, as a reminder of just how amazing you really are!
- I provide you with a personal, in-studio “reveal” for your ordering session. I do this because I feel that it is very important that we collaborate together, when selecting your final images for purchase. In this way, I am able to show you real life examples of gallery size artwork, albums and other products. I want to help you make the best educated decisions on how to spend your money wisely while ordering the products that you really want the most.
- I offer a generous $50 print credit referral bonus to my clients who refer new customers my way. You can accumulate them, up to $500, and they never expire!
- I offer a replacement guarantee on all of my wall art products for defects or damage for the life of the product (with original proof of purchase).
- I offer a 100% satisfaction/”reshoot” guarantee if you are not completely happy with your final images, prior to placing your final order.
- Whenever possible, I personally deliver your final order. It’s MUCH more fun that way!
- If you need it, we have payment plans available, up to 90 days, for purchases of $600 or more.
- If for some reason something in your order doesn’t come out right, we’ll make it right! No questions asked.
- Lastly, I try to incorporate fun and enjoyment into my portrait sessions! It’s really important to me that you ENJOY having your portrait taken! And, even more importantly, that you are moved and thrilled when you see the final result.
If you’re like me, then you know that great service is hard to find. I’ve built my business on a “Customer first” mentality and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
Whether you are coming to us for a beauty session, your senior portraits or headshots, this attention to detail is what makes us different.
Come find out for yourself! I look forward to meeting you,