SENIOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM | BE OUR STUDIO MODEL!
As you know, your high school years are some of the best, most important times in your life! They reflect a significant time of discovery, learning, growth and fun! Our studio was founded on the premise that portrait art should be all about creating images that reflect the true personality of every individual. Your senior portraits should be representative of who you are! At Timeless Images we do our best to ensure that when you look back on your senior portraits, you will smile and say, “That was definitely me”! We take pride in connecting with young adults and ensuring that we make them look and feel their best. In order to help us with this mission, who better than high school students to assist us in marketing our senior portrait program?
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM ENTAIL?
Our portrait studio searches for and selects a few students, from several local high schools, to be brand representatives, or models, for the studio. Throughout your junior year you are responsible for promoting and marketing Timeless Images by Susan, in an effort to generate new bookings for senior portrait sessions. If selected, you can receive BOTH a Glamour Headshot session AND a “Lifestyle Senior session” for just $50.00! These sessions combined would normally cost over $300!
AND WHAT EXACTLY IS EXPECTED OF ME IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR THE DEAL?
During your time as our Ambassador, there will be only one requirement of you…
- To promote Timeless Images by Susan and generate a minimum of 3 new referrals to our studio, who book their senior portraits with us!
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN FOR YOUR SERVICES?
In addition to receiving a significant discount off your headshot session and getting your lifestyle senior portrait session for FREE you will receive tiered incentives as you refer more and more clients:
- Everyone gets a FREE customized Facebook timeline cover!
- Book your initial 3 referrals: Earn your FREE lifestyle senior session ($199 value)+ a $50 print credit+ 3 FAV’s (favorites) for social media use.
- Book 5 referrals: FREE session+ $100 print credit+ 5 FAV’s for social media use+ $25 iTunes GC.
- Book 7 referrals: FREE session+ $150 print credit+ 7 FAV’s for social media use+ $35 iTunes GC.
- Book 10 referrals: FREE session+ $200 print credit+ 10 FAV’s for social media use+ $50 iTunes GC.
10 referral BONUS: In addition, if you reach the 10 referrals you will also receive the following:
- Bonus package including 4 Gift prints (2-5×7, 2-8×10), 24 wallets and your final images on slideshow all for FREE!
In order to help you with your campaign, you will receive “Rep” cards to hand out to your fellow students, and those interested in our services, to promote the studio. These cards will have YOUR images on them, as well as information about the studio, website and how to contact us to find out more about our services. Your images will also be featured on our website, promoting our Senior portrait program!
WHAT OTHER DETAILS DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT?
- Once accepted, you will be scheduled for your glamour “headshot” session, in which those images will be used to create your senior “Rep” cards. (This is scheduled between December and February)
- ONCE YOU HAVE MET YOUR INITIAL REFERRAL GOAL (3), we will then schedule your FREE lifestyle senior session, which must be conducted between March and June of your junior year .
- Your senior model images may be used in Timeless Images’ advertising, marketing materials, website promotions, email, Facebook promotions and other materials in or outside the studio.
- You and your parents are under no obligation to make any additional purchases from Timeless Images as a result of your acceptance into the Studio Ambassador program. Your digital negatives will be held on file and made available to you should you decide to place an order at a future date. However, the incentives offered to you as a member of the Ambassador program will expire on September 1 each year.
- As a representative of our company, you are being asked to promote Timeless Images by Susan in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- You should be handing out your rep cards to potential clients and those expressing a genuine interest in utilizing a photographer’s services for senior portraits. Please do not hand them out to friends as “tokens” of exchange. You will only receive a limited supply.
- We would like to ask that you use your Senior portraits/headshots, taken by Timeless Images by Susan, as your profile picture on all of your social media sites, throughout the campaign months of December through June.
- You MUST meet your goal of a minimum of 3 referred and BOOKED clients in order to receive your free, 2nd “lifestyle” portrait session and be eligible to earn your $50 print credit and 5 FAV’s.
- If you have any marketing or promotional ideas to help us generate new clientele, through your school contacts, organizations or groups, please feel free to share them! We appreciate your support!
- You may be asked to participate in a model photo shoot, fashion show or other guest appearances during the campaign period to help promote the studio.
- Most of all, HAVE FUN and enjoy the attention!
WHAT DOES THE TIMELINE LOOK LIKE?
OCTOBER-JANUARY: Interviews conducted to find Studio Ambassadors for T.I.
DECEMBER-FEBRUARY: Complete studio glamour headshot sessions (session #1) of selected Ambassadors & order/deliver rep cards.
JANUARY-JUNE: Ambassadors are marketing/promoting/referring people to Timeless Images!
MARCH-JUNE: Shoot free lifestyle senior sessions for selected Studio Ambassadors (session #2). (Only these months)
JUNE-OCTOBER: Timeless Images is booking/shooting senior sessions for class of 2014.
OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2013: Interviews begin again for class of 2015!!
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM?
Ambassadors are hand selected for a reason; because they are special! And because they are special, we would love to have more wonderful people like them!! Therefore, we request that every Studio Ambassador recommend at least 1 potential replacement as the following year’s Ambassador, prior to the end of the school year. We suggest that they inquire amongst friends from the class below them (those who will be seniors in the following year) to find someone whom they feel is the right caliber of person to represent our Studio brand.
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY FOR TRACKING REFERRALS?
The deadline for logging booked referrals by Ambassador will be July 1, 2013. At that time, we will tally up all the referrals, calculate the prize package that each Ambassador has won, and issue the prizes by the end of July.
WHAT SCHOOLS ARE YOU ACCEPTING MODELS FROM?
- Belleville High School
- Plymouth Canton
- Plymouth Salem
- Plymouth HS
We will consider other schools within a 20 mile radius of the Belleville area. Please call our studio to discuss!
It’s easy! Follow these steps to apply:
- Click HERE for a copy of the “Parent and Student” contract. Please review; print if necessary. If you are interviewed and then selected to be a Model Rep. for our studio, both you and your parents will be required to sign this contract, so please review it with them and obtain their permission prior to completing your online application.
- Click HERE to complete your online application! (*Note: You will need a recent picture of yourself to upload)
Once your application has been submitted, we will review it within 48 hours. If we determine that you meet our standards for studio representation you will be contacted to arrange for an interview.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us in the studio at 734.391.8662.
We thank you again for your interest in the Senior Ambassador program at Timeless Images by Susan!