SENIOR MODEL PROGRAM-TIMELESS IMAGES BY SUSAN, LLC (Open NOW through March 23, 2014)
Timeless Images was founded on the belief that personal portraiture is something that every family should have and treasure. Our mission is to provide quality portrait art, with an emphasis on HS Seniors and beauty portraiture, that truly reflects the subject’s personality and captures the very spirit of their individuality.
We love working with seniors! Our senior sessions are fun and exciting! We created our senior model program for two reasons: 1) To be able to get out and meet amazing young people, who are shaping today’s society, having a positive effect on their communities and showing that you can be fashion-forward, stylish and still be smart and beautiful! 2) To allow for a great way to find new customers in the High Schools and create a great networking tool that would help us to reach out to the community and extend the reach of our brand by offering a great experience.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM ENTAIL?
Each spring, our portrait studio runs a Senior Model competition! We search for and select two students, through a social media voting contest, to be Brand models for our studio! You must meet the requirements, complete an online application and be approved by the studio to join the competition. Spaces are limited. (Decisions to allow candidates into the competition are based on the application data and bio’s that each student submitted, detailing their extracurricular activities, community involvement, school they attend, etc. (We also try not to have more than 2-3 students from the same High School)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR?
The requirements are simple: At the time of application (February-March, each year) you must be a junior and will be a graduating senior for the following year (We are currently taking applications for students who will be graduating in the class of 2015).
We look for students who are fashion-oriented, have a sense of style, are very outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly and involved in extra-curricular activities or community interests. We need people who can do a great job of networking and promoting our brand! We want someone who is happy and would be thrilled to be the face of our studio!
HOW ARE THE WINNERS CHOSEN?
The winners are chosen based on the content of their applications, coupled with a healthy dose of enthusiasm and motivation! We are specifically looking for students who will not only make great representatives for our studio, but will also be fabulous role models for other young adults! Therefore we will lean towards students who are very outgoing, friendly, involved in school activities and their community and can give us great reasons why they want to partake in this program! Lastly, we want people who have a genuine love for fashion and style!
WHAT DO THE MODELS RECEIVE?
Senior models are the face of Timeless Images by Susan from the moment they are “crowned” until the next year’s Senior Model’s are chosen! They will be scheduled immediately for a fully styled, fashion-inspired photo shoot, complete with hair and makeup, accessories and multiple wardrobe changes. Then, as soon as weather permits, they will have their outdoor, lifestyle session, to complete their senior portraits (sometimes, both sessions will occur on the same day).
The total incentive package value is $630 and includes the following:
- Model will receive the STUDIO A senior portrait session for only $60.00 ($300 value)
- Additional program benefits include: 250 custom-designed promotional marketing cards with their OWN images on them, to distribute to friends (Value: $30)!
- Your (5) favorite images from the session on CD, in high-resolution format, with print release; sized up to 8×12. (Value: $300) *To be delivered once final product order has been placed and paid for.
- Model’s images will be used in photographer’s marketing and promotional materials, both in physical print and on social media, throughout the year. Model may be asked to appear, in person, at a few select events, on behalf of the Studio.
After the outdoor photo shoot and once the final images/proofs are complete, the family will then be scheduled for their “reveal” and ordering session, which is conducted in our sales room. A custom slideshow presentation is given, where the final images are set to music and will be seen on a large screen, in stunning HD! **Note: See student & parent contract for details.
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF THE MODEL DURING THIS TIME?
Great question! The one main requirement of our models is simply to promote our studio, in a professional and positive manner, throughout their “reign”. They will do this through networking among friends, within social and sports groups, clubs, community activities, family functions, etc. and by handing out their marketing/promo cards to anyone that they feel is a great candidate that expresses a true need/ desire for a senior portrait photographer! We ask them to talk about their experience and let others know about our studio, especially up and coming Sophmores and Juniors.
In return for receiving their incredible model package, every model is asked to refer at least TWO new booking clients. That’s it! However, as added incentive, for every additional referral that they send to us above that, who books a session, they can earn the following! (Determined at end of campaign):
- 3 paid referrals: =FREE 16×16 Fine art metal print! VALUE: $225
- 5 paid referrals: =FREE 5×5 Signature album AND 2 more digital images on CD! VALUE: $280
- 7 paid referrals: =FREE 16×24 Fine art acrylic wall art AND 4 more digital images on CD! VALUE: $365
- 10 paid referrals: =FREE FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION with FREE 16×24 Printwrap & FREE portrait package: (1) 8×10, (2) 5×7’s and (1) set of wallets! VALUE: $530
WHAT OTHER DETAILS DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT?
- Your senior model images will be used in Timeless Images’ advertising, marketing materials, website promotions, email, Facebook promotions and other materials in or outside the studio.
- All senior models will be required to sign a standard studio model agreement.
- As a representative of our company, you are being asked to promote Timeless Images by Susan in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- You should be handing out your promo cards to potential clients and those expressing a genuine interest in utilizing a photographer’s services for senior portraits. Please do not hand them out to friends as “tokens” of exchange. You will only receive a limited supply.
- We would like to ask that you use your Senior portraits/headshots, taken by Timeless Images by Susan, as your profile picture on your social media sites, as often as possible, throughout your time as our Brand Model.
- If you have any marketing or promotional ideas to help us generate new clientele, through your school contacts, organizations or groups, please feel free to share them! We appreciate your support!
- You may be asked to participate in a model photo shoot, fashion show or other guest appearance during the campaign period to help promote the studio.
- Most of all, HAVE FUN and enjoy the attention!
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM?
Senior models are hand selected for a reason; because they are special! And because they are special, we would love to have more wonderful people like them!! Therefore, when the new year rolls around and we announce the next casting call for the new model campaign, we would greatly appreciate the current year’s models to make suggestions and referrals to other students from the junior class to apply!
I LOVE THIS IDEA AND I WANT TO APPLY! HOW DO I COMPLETE AN APPLICATION?
It’s easy! Simply click HERE to complete the application!
Your parent/guardian will be required to sign a program contract with you, should you be selected. Therefore, you must obtain their consent to apply, since you are a minor. This is very important, so please be sure to follow this rule! Once your application has been submitted, we will review it within 48-72 hours and respond back to you.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us in the studio at 734.391.8662.
Timeless Images by Susan, LLC