“Sweet Chateau grand opening”
Helping you celebrate the special moments in your life is something that we love to do! We’ve been there for birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions house-warming parties and lots of other fun gatherings! We can also provide marketing images for small businesses and grand opening/promotional shots for retailers. In addition, in keeping with our mission to support charitable organizations and those in need, we are always interested in offering our services for fundraisers and charitable events. Just give us a call!
Special event pricing information:
SPECIAL EVENT SHOOTING FEE | $50/hour
- Shooting fee covers the photographer’s time/talent to photograph your event. The shooting fee is calculated based on estimated shooting hours and is payable up front, to hold/secure your date. Shooting fee is non-refundable, but is transferable should you change the date of your event. Additional fees may be charged up front, including photographer’s assistant, makeup artist/stylist, travel fee, setup fee, etc. All fees will be outlined and reviewed, in full, in your contract.
PORTRAIT ART & DIGITAL IMAGE OPTIONS FOR PRIVATE, PERSONAL PARTIES/EVENTS or FUNDRAISERS:
- Timeless Images specializes in offering quality portrait art products, such as mounted prints, gallery wrapped canvas, high quality custom-designed albums, acrylic and metal wall art and other specialty portrait art products.
- Digital image reproductions of your special event are available (up to 100 final images; see studio for pricing). *Additional digital files may be purchased separately. Contact us for details on pricing. A creative fee is added, which covers the photographers time/talent during post-processing to complete all detail-editing of your final images, as well as the costs associated with your custom-designed CD cover (private events only).
- Digital image reproductions on disc will be accompanied by a print/web-posting release. Prints will be authorized for sizing up to 8×12″ only when high resolution files are purchased. Original copyright will be retained by Timeless Images by Susan.
- Custom-created video/slideshows: We can create beautiful slideshows, set to music, incorporating all of your final edited images. These slideshows make fabulous keepsakes to show to friends and family, over and over again, helping you keep your memories alive! They also make wonderful gifts!
DIGITAL IMAGE OPTIONS FOR MARKETING/COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY:
- A non-refundable deposit, including the shooting fee and other miscellaneous costs, will be due up front to secure your shoot date.
- Digital imagery is invoiced per job and estimated based on your requirements/requests. Your final product will include fully edited files with print and usage release, in a detailed contract, outlined prior to commencement of work.
- Remaining charges for digital art or additional products will not be due until you place your final product order.
- Shooting fees are considered “non-refundable” retainers, due at time of booking, to hold your date and cover the photographer’s time and talent to capture, process and professionally edit your photographic art.
- Ordering: Viewing & ordering appointments are conducted in-studio approximately 2 weeks after your session, in which you will be presented with a “live” slide show of your final portrait collection and given the opportunity to peruse each image in detail, as projected in large screen format. At that time all of our Portrait art products and packages will be reviewed with you, samples will be shown to you, and we will review our current specials and promotions. We will be available to you to help in selecting the appropriate art pieces for your home and extended family members. Full payment must be received before your order can be submitted to our labs. All product orders are final once submitted to the lab.
- Facebook postings: Our studio does post a handful of watermarked, final images as promotional “sneak peeks” on our Facebook page for you to “Tag and share”. You are welcome to do so and then keep those images on your personal PC, cell phone or other social media sites, once they are posted. This image sharing is considered part of our studio session package and our gift to you! If you do not wish to have any of your images posted on Facebook, please notify us in advance and we will, of course, honor your request.
- Travel fees: Additional travel fee of $30.00 will be charged for any on-site destination located more than 30 miles from the studio.
- Cancellations: If you must cancel your session date, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. We will then reschedule your date and transfer your session fee accordingly. (Failure to reschedule a session within a 12 month time frame will result in forfeiture of original retainer fee.)