I am so, so excited to be photographing clients again! Dates have been added, starting in July, through the end of October. As our communities are now starting to re-open, I want to share with you the ways in which engaging with me and my studio will be different, at least for a little while.
Moving forward with safety in mind:
Ensuring the safety of my clients is my first priority. Below, please see my amended business plan for providing my customers with a safe, yet fun photography experience:
- Consultations can now be done via zoom, including my usual product overview and tour of the studio. For those who still wish to come to the studio for your consultation (to see and touch my beautiful portrait art samples in person), rest assured that every precaution will be taken including regular cleaning/sanitizing of all surfaces as well as continuing to book only one client at a time. I will be wearing a mask and ask that you please do the same.
- Payment for all sessions will continue to be via credit card, over the phone. Upon processing, you will receive an instant email verification of our invoice and the total amount processed.
- During our sessions we will maintain 6 feet of safe distance and I will verbally provide any necessary posing instructions.
- I will wear a mask during the shoot.
- Both parties will be required to cancel the photo shoot if either is exhibiting any signs of illness/sickness. The session can then be rescheduled for a future date.
- For seniors and tween sessions: You have the option of completing your premier ordering appointment in-studio, on the big screen or via zoom call. Either way, I will walk you through the ordering process. (Headshot, branding and corporate headshot sessions will remain eligible for online proofing via password-protected web-gallery).
- Final portrait art products will continue to be hand delivered so you don’t have to return to the studio. If requested, I am happy to mail your artwork to you as well.
I am very much looking forward to working with my clients again! If you are needing to book a portrait session, please call me today! 734.391.8662. Now booking Class of 2021 seniors between August and October.