Thank you for visiting my page and for your interest in my photography services! It’s important to understand that by booking your photography session with me, you will be getting someone who is passionate about creating quality custom portraiture for you. It is my mission to get to know you and to create for you, a personalized & memorable portrait history that you can be proud to display in your home or utilize in your business.
If you’re interested in a high quality result coupled with attentive and professional service, then please review some of the areas that set me apart from “big box/chain” portrait studios:
- It’s important that we build a relationship, not just “process a transaction”. You’re looking for a quality product that meets your expectations and the best way for me to meet your expectations is to fully understand what you expect. I will do that by completing a full consultation, asking carefully selected questions that will allow me to do the best job possible, for you. I would like to earn your trust and remain your “go to” photographer for years to come.
- Your time is valuable and it’s my job to respect that. I too, am a working mother who struggles to balance a business with family. Because of this, I have high service expectations as a consumer and those expectations carry directly over into my business-and that’s a great thing for you!
- You don’t want to be rushed during your session but you don’t want to waste your time, either. Upon arrival for your session, I’ll be ready to go! I never book more than one client per day, by design. That’s to ensure that we always have enough time to do everything right and not feel rushed.
- You want variety and to feel that you have enough choices from your final proofs. The pre-session consultation provides me with the information I need to plan your photo shoot in advance. Armed with that information I can be sure to get those important shots and include more variety in your final proofing gallery. When actively shooting, I also encourage collaboration from my clients. This ensures that everyone’s ideas are incorporated into the shoot.
- Your investment in professional portraits isn’t taken lightly. Let’s face it; most often, the choice to have pictures taken is a “want”, not a need. However, we all know that it’s an important “want” and therefore, you shouldn’t have to be hit with surprise fees after your session is completed. I personally edit and digitally enhance every final image selection to ensure that you receive quality, professional images that are beautiful and complete, upon delivery to you. My editing process includes the following: Color, white balance and tonal adjustments, teeth whitening, stray hair removal, skin softening, blemish removal & eye brightening as needed. I will also strategically plan to shoot images that will serve well in black and white. All of this post-processing time and creative portrait enhancements are included in my pricing.
- Senior sessions should be FUN! Your child will only be this age, and go through this experience one time! They are evolving into an adult and these photos will be the ones that you look back on and cherish forever. I offer 3 sessions to meet just about everyone’s needs and they each include a long list of amenities including unlimited wardrobe, free online proofing gallery, free pets and additional family members and more. My objective is to make your senior picture experience enjoyable and memorable! I do all the work, you guys have all the fun!
- Making the final decision on your portrait order can be very overwhelming, especially for senior pictures. For senior, beauty and family sessions you will join me for a personal, in-studio “reveal” and ordering appointment. During this appointment I will guide you through the process, but we also collaborate together when selecting your final images for purchase. In this way, I am able to show you real life examples of gallery size artwork, albums and other products. I want to help you make the best educated decisions on how to spend your money wisely while ordering the products that you really want the most.
- Sometimes, we want to buy more than we can afford right now. I’ve got you covered! If you need it, we have payment plans available, up to 90 days, for purchases of $500 or more. You won’t be charged interest or fees, as long as you pay on time. (Payment agreement required)
- Personalized attention is hard to find and that’s what you will receive from the first phone call to final delivery of your order. In fact, I will personally deliver your final order directly to you! Once your portrait art arrives and everything is checked for quality and packaged up beautifully I will make arrangements for delivery. Why should you, the paying customer, have to go back to the studio to pick up your order?*
- Offering you a quality guarantee up front helps to give everyone piece of mind and starts us off on the right foot. If for some reason something in your order doesn’t come out right, we’ll make it right!
- It would be nice to be rewarded for your loyalty. My clients receive a generous $50 print credit referral bonus whenever they refer new customers that book a session. You can accumulate them, up to $500, and they never expire!
- Lastly, it’s my mission to ensure that everyone “exists in photos”! So many of us take pictures on our cell phones and then where do they go? Facebook? Instagram? Snapchat? What happens if/when that technology goes away or loses your images? Wouldn’t you rather see beautiful images of you or your kids, every day, adorning the walls of your home? Nothing has the same emotional impact of actual printed portrait art! I would love to help you create new memories, in printed art, to adorn the walls and tables of your home.
I’ve built my business on a “Customer first” mentality and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Call and arrange your consultation appointment today. You can tour the studio, check out samples of my work and we can talk more about what’s important to you and what you’re looking for.
*Orders for out of state or clients living farther than 30 miles will be shipped