CORONA VIRUS UPDATE:
Effective November 15, 2020 our studio will be closed and will remain closed as we move into 2021. Updates on our potential re-opening will be posted here, and on our socials.
Upon re-open, our new safe business practices will remain in tact:
Moving forward with safety in mind:
Ensuring the safety of my clients is my first priority. Below, please see my amended business plan for providing my customers with a safe, yet fun photography experience:
- Consultations can now be done via zoom, including my usual product overview and tour of the studio. For those who still wish to come to the studio for your consultation (to see and touch my beautiful portrait art samples in person), rest assured that every precaution will be taken including regular cleaning/sanitizing of all surfaces as well as continuing to book only one client at a time. I will be wearing a mask and ask that you please do the same.
- Payment for all sessions will continue to be via credit card, over the phone. Upon processing, you will receive an instant email verification of your invoice and the total amount processed.
- During our sessions we will maintain 6 feet of safe distance and I will verbally provide any necessary posing instructions.
- I will wear a mask during the shoot and will be shooting with my longer lenses, which allow me to maintain a safe distance.
- Both parties will be required to cancel the photo shoot if either is exhibiting any signs of illness/sickness. The session can then be rescheduled for a future date.
- For seniors and tween sessions: You have the option of completing your premier ordering appointment in-studio, on the big screen or via zoom call. Either way, I will walk you through the ordering process. (Headshot, branding and corporate headshot sessions will remain eligible for online proofing via password-protected web-gallery).
- Final portrait art products will continue to be hand delivered so you don’t have to return to the studio. If requested, I am happy to mail your artwork to you as well.
Susan Richardson, Owner, Timeless Images
email@example.com | 734-391-8662